4-Day on Imagination

flying fingers

there will be a formal night I am sure of that. I was on the 3 day imagination in Oct and Night 2 was formal night or elegant night as they call it, cant imagine they would do it on a 3 night and not on a 4 night. In regards to the past guest and captains party I cant say for sure but I do not think they had them on my 3 day cruise.

When we went on the Imagination four-day to Key West and Cozumel last October the formal night was the same day as Key West (first day) and there was a past guest party on the Sea Day (the last day) - there was a different kind of Captain's "Party" with all bars offering drinks at a reduced price (a buck or two off) and the crew kind of walking around the promenade mingling with guests. I believe this was the formal night. Hope this helps and you enjoy your cruise!

PS don't wait for the Sea Day to try the big water slide - it closes if it's too windy!

Thanks for the info. I have done the big waterslide . . . I was petrified. I always get nervous in those closed tube slides feeling like I am going to get stuck in the middle and die!!! I did manage to go down it on my last cruise on the Inspiration but that was only because I was double dog dared, hee hee. No more for me though.

Archived