Hampton Inn, Cocoa Beach, FL - Fly, Snooze and Cruise

gailc

Hi Gail,

I have not stayed at the Hampton Inn, but I have a little general information to share that might be helpful regarding fly, snooze and cruise packages.

We are cruising in April and have decided to stay at La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach. They are 45 min. from the airport and only about 10 min. from the port. They provide transportation from the airport and go to the hotel and then to the port the next day. They will then pick up from the cruise port and bring you back to the airport. I wasn't able to make reservations via the website (lq.com---under packages), but I called and they had availability. It will be $209.79 (tax included) for double occupancy and all the transfers and a free breakfast. 1-321-783-2252 ext. 603 which is the sales office that handles arrangements.

The Best Western at the airport is only $187 tax included, but they are about 45 min from the port and the shuttle doesn't come until around 11:30. I would rather be closer to the port on the day we board and we thought there were things to do in Cocoa Beach rather than at the airport.

The Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach also has a package-$238.59. 1-800-247-2221

Hampton Inn prices start at $229 plus tax. 1-321-799-4099

Fawlty Towers Resort $259.89 tax included. FawltyTowersResort.com 1-800-887-3870

Hope this helps a little.

Rita

• 1 year later...
Rita - Thanks for the information. Decided to book the Hampton Inn. Your list will probably help others that might also be looking at the same type package.

Gail

Hi Gail,

I'm wondering how the stay at the Hampton Inn with the travel package worked for you? I'm a new cruiser and have one booking for January 2012.

I will be flying into Orlando and was hoping to get a package that included transportation from the airport to the hotel, then from the hotel to the ship, then from the ship back to the hotel.

Thansk!

Bruce

Archived