Serenity or cosol??? Help!!

cruiseaholic13

Trying to decide between Serenity and Cosol....HELP!! Has anyone done both tours? Looking for a comparison between the 2. The one concern I have is that I do get really car sick!! Anyone had any troube with this? We have never been to St. Lucia and want to get the most bang for our buck!! Food and drinks are also very important to us :) Thoughts...?

We did Serenity and couldn't have a better day. The roads are very windy so if you do get car sick I will recommend that you take something for it. Serenity fed us so much I felt like we were cargo at the end of the tour. Good or bad we really experienced,tasted and felt the island life. Can't say much about Cosol but I am sure he might be doing a great job as well. I also found it was alot easier to contact Serenity because of their toll free # 1 866 766 0794. They were very accommodative and professional.

Thanks Norma!! I was SO HAPPY to read your post, as I have already booked with Serenity!! So glad you had a great day...I am sure we will too! I do think I will take some Dramamine, just in case!! What kind of vehicle do you travel in? Sounds like we won't go hungry :) Thanks again for your post!!

Archived