Need Limo/Van service

LJH1

from San Pedro pier to LAX for 4 people.

Here is my dilemma, none of us carry cell phones and if you try to get a public phone at cruise terminal you can't because the ship staff are on them forever calling home.

I also know and have been caught in ridiculous line ups at the airport clearing security etc. Our flight is LAX to Toronto.

So what I'm looking for is a limo/van company that I can make arrangmenrts in advance to meet us at such and such time at the cruise terminal, he/she would have to be there holding sign with my name, would be willing to put deposit and even cover their parking fee on top of transportation fee.

The problem is any company that I have called says they don't have authority to enter the cruise terminal area(even parking). I dont not want to make arrangments with Super Shuttle due my personal experience with them in the past plus a couple bad reviews on them here as well. Thanks in advance.

from San Pedro pier to LAX for 4 people.

Here is my dilemma, none of us carry cell phones and if you try to get a public phone at cruise terminal you can't because the ship staff are on them forever calling home.

I also know and have been caught in ridiculous line ups at the airport clearing security etc. Our flight is LAX to Toronto.

So what I'm looking for is a limo/van company that I can make arrangmenrts in advance to meet us at such and such time at the cruise terminal, he/she would have to be there holding sign with my name, would be willing to put deposit and even cover their parking fee on top of transportation fee.

The problem is any company that I have called says they don't have authority to enter the cruise terminal area(even parking). I dont not want to make arrangments with Super Shuttle due my personal experience with them in the past plus a couple bad reviews on them here as well. Thanks in advance.

This is who I'm using. Give Ken a call and talk to him.

-

Ken

Zippy Shuttle

zippyshuttle.net

(877) 889-4779 TOLL FREE Local & National

(818) 913-2136 International

I just booked with Ken also based on feedback I've read here. He seems very helpful. If he doesn't answer the phone he will call back within a half hour. He does put the amount through on your charge when booked but it's completely refundable if cancelled within 24 hours. Good luck.

I haven't heard of a shuttle service having a problem entering the WCC. I would think if they have a reservation with a passenger returning from a cruise, that shouldn't be a problem. I know that Coolrides didn't have a problem even circling the lot while waiting for us to disembark (the immigration/customs officers came aboard late and so the disembarkation started at least 45 minutes late).

Perhaps the companies have to pay a fee for access and don't have the volume to justify it. But you might try the company I know as Sky Limo (I think they're Apex transportation now, but I don't listen closely when they answer the phone:o). 800-359-1800.

And I share your sentiments about Super Shuttle.

Ken

Zippy Shuttle

zippyshuttle.net

Interesting I sent him an email and he replied back saying no. I replied back and asked him of anyone else and he replied super shuttle. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Perhaps the companies have to pay a fee for access and don't have the volume to justify it. But you might try the company I know as Sky Limo (I think they're Apex transportation now, but I don't listen closely when they answer the phone:o). 800-359-1800.

And I share your sentiments about Super Shuttle.

Thanks I'll check them out.

LJH- I'm sure someone will be willing to let you use their cell phone to contact the shuttle when you dock in SP. In fact, if you pay my cruise fare I will be happy to let you use my phone. Better yet, I'm a local so when we all disembark I will drive you up to LAX. :D

Hi all, we are in the same boat, looking for car service on 3 legs of our upcoming cruise in april. we need a ride from lax to universal city and then we need a ride from universal city to the san pedro cruise terminal 2 days later and then after the cruise we need a ride from san pedro back to lax.......lots of transportation needs, but we fly in 2 days early and want to hit Universal Studios for a full day, so we are staying at a hotel near Universal Studios to do this but the car rides are pricey!

I am getting quotes from car services and shuttle services via email and some are okay and some are huge high.

I will check out cool rides as well, thank you!

Leah

LJH- I'm sure someone will be willing to let you use their cell phone to contact the shuttle when you dock in SP. In fact, if you pay my cruise fare I will be happy to let you use my phone. Better yet, I'm a local so when we all disembark I will drive you up to LAX. :D

I could of sworn it was my wife that wrote that reply.

It also reminds of the time she lost her charge card and I never reported it stolen because whoever has it is spending way less.

Archived