Here's a new question maybe

hlb76

With all the soda card threads out there I have never seen the answer to this question at what age are kids considered adults when purchasing? We have never bought one but the kids have commented many times about other kids having them. I know sometimes its a status thing. When my little guy meet a kid on the pool 2-3 years ago and they went to get a drink. Ethan got out and headed to the drink station and the other kid headed to the bar and got a pop. My son was AMAZED to say the least it was an option. The things that amaze 6-7 year olds.

I don't want to get in the debate of do you need one or not I was just looking to see if there is a fact about age of kid vs adult.

With all the soda card threads out there I have never seen the answer to this question at what age are kids considered adults when purchasing? We have never bought one but the kids have commented many times about other kids having them. I know sometimes its a status thing. When my little guy meet a kid on the pool 2-3 years ago and they went to get a drink. Ethan got out and headed to the drink station and the other kid headed to the bar and got a pop. My son was AMAZED to say the least it was an option. The things that amaze 6-7 year olds.

I don't want to get in the debate of do you need one or not I was just looking to see if there is a fact about age of kid vs adult.

18?

I know 16 is still has kid prices:)

I am fairly sure its 18. My son was 17 in August when we got him "The Card" and we paid the child price for him.

I know for my son that is 14 it is important in adding to his fun. He was frequently found in bars listening to "Smooth Jazz Music." :D

My kiddos are 9 and 14. I figured they would get the kids prices if we choose to buy them. I have just seen many places take away kids perks at different ages. I know every comapny is different. I was just curious!

At 12, the child will be charged the adult price for the Fountain Fun Card.

We went on the Fantasy in November and my 13 year old got a kid's soda card. Actually it was a sticker (Fanta) that they put on her sail and sign card. In the past it had been a plastic card. The bartender told me they had switched to putting the sticker on the S & S. One less card to have to keep up with.

age 18 - that's good to know. My 16-year-old son is traveling with us next month and I wondered what I would have to pay if he wanted a card. We went on the Disney cruise in 2006 and pop was all inclusive so when I traveled with Carnival last year (without kids) I was surprised to find out you had to pay!

Archived