Adventure of the Sea's for May 8th???

Kellerbums

Hello all!!!! My partner and I will be traveling on the Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan May 8th. We are traveling with a couple of friends. I was hoping that some other Friends of Dorothy we were going to be there. If so, please let us know.We would love to hear from you here or by way of email. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice to see someone else will be joining us on the cruise. We are 40ish couple. Been together 8 years. A friend is traveling with us in his own room. He is from Boston. Would love to have you and your friends join us at the table. If you would like, you can email me at kellerbum2002@yahoo.com.

We are in cabins 7487 and 7687. We are also going to San Juan on the 6th to stay at the Atlantic Beach resort for a couple of nights before the cruise.

Give me a shout sometime. Would love to hear from you. You would also be welcome to join us during the excursions if you like. We like to party at night, so bring your dancing shoes. And we like to snorkel and swim during the day, before shopping and heading back tot he boat. This is our 2nd cruise.

Well great. And how fun to be traveling with a group. We did that on our first cruise. There were 20 of us. We had a ball. Well just come knock on our door when you want to. I'm Richard and my partner is Woody. Martin is our friend traveling with us in the other room.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived