Zip line in Belize?

Slidell Mom

We promised my son that my husband would take him zip-lining while we are in Belize. I read about Uncle Tom's tubing and zip-lining adventure...Has anyone tried this or used Uncle Tom before? Or should they just do an NCL zip line excursion??

We also have a 3 year old son that I'm not even sure if I want to try a beach type excursion with. Being by myself, I'm worried about our safety so I'm not even sure if we will be getting off the boat! :( Any thoughts??

TIA!

We just returned last week from our cruise on Carnival Legend and visited Belize. Our 3 teenage sons wanted to try ziplining so we said why not. It was amazing!!!!! We booked with Natcho and Cynthia (http://www.ncqadventuretours.com). They were our personal guides and were very knowledgable about Belize. They knew the area and stopped to let us take pictures and Natcho kept us entertained with his riddles and trivia. I would definately recommend them. They picked us up in an airconditioned van and drove us to Jaguar Paw Resort. The bonus with booking with a smaller company is that we were able to arrive earlier and avoid the long lineup with the larger groups. Ziplining was awsome. The only disappointment was that it was over before you knew it. I found the guides and equipment safe. We were to stay at Jaguar Paw after ziplining but it started to rain so Natcho and Cynthia drove us back to Belize City for a personal tour of the city. It was definately an excursion to remember. Thanks Natcho and Cynthia.

Archived