Could someone tell me....

MeowMom

We ordered a bottle of champagne for our stateroom to be delivered before sailaway. DH thinks I'm silly for asking this question but I want to make sure! :rolleyes: If anyone has done this before, do you know if RCI will have the champagne iced down and will they provide us with the champagne flutes? Thanks in advance for any info! :)

I have brought my own Champagne on board for sail off. We usually are able to board several hours before we take off, and it is plenty of time to chill the bottle. Our room steward has always been able to get glasses for us, and when we wanted to share our bottle with fellow cruisers, we just went to any of the bars and asked for glasses.

We ordered a bottle of champagne for our stateroom to be delivered before sailaway. DH thinks I'm silly for asking this question but I want to make sure! :rolleyes: If anyone has done this before, do you know if RCI will have the champagne iced down and will they provide us with the champagne flutes? Thanks in advance for any info! :)

We ordered champagne to be delivered to our stateroom before sailaway and it didn't happen until much later.:mad: Come to find out, if you are sailing out of Texas, you cannot have hard liquor or premium brands until you are out of Texas waters. However, they did offer pina coladas and a few other tropical drinks. Another thing we didn't know was that you can't bring back into Texas as much liquor as you can if sailing from other states. A friend of mine had to sell some of her bottles back to the ship.

Angela

Archived