NCL Pearl Question

Hello all, we typically cruise Princess, RCL and Carnival but were thinking about trying the NCL pearl. My question is about the courtyard villas they seem nice but are they? Is there 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms? Do they give you the chance to upgrade to the garden villa? IS there enough room for four people 2 adults and two teens to live for a week? Just trying to get a feel for the room and the ship before we book it. Thanks in advance:)

Hello all, we typically cruise Princess, RCL and Carnival but were thinking about trying the NCL pearl. My question is about the courtyard villas they seem nice but are they? Is there 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms? Do they give you the chance to upgrade to the garden villa? IS there enough room for four people 2 adults and two teens to live for a week? Just trying to get a feel for the room and the ship before we book it. Thanks in advance:)

'They seem nice' but they are even more impressive in person.:cool: You will be spoiled for a week. The primary bedroom and bathroom is amazing. The second room is small but adequate for the kids. Yes it is two bedrooms and two bathrooms. You will also love the private courtyard area.

Here is a link to some pictures from our last cruise.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ADPetersonPictures/PearlThanksgivingCruise?authkey=Gv1sRgCImyrdXO96btyAE&feat=directlink

I'm recently off the Pearl in a Courtyard Villa and the room and courtyard are great. I think the second bedroom might be tight for two teenagers. I have two daughters (18 & 11) and the 18 year old had the second bedroom and the 11 year old slept on the couch in the living room.

There are still cruisers that only book inside cabins for 4. If they can survive for the week you should be able to live like a King in those huge rooms. How much is enough room when taking a cruise? When it's bigger then the beds you sleep on because that's about all you do in your rooms. You can take a shower in the gym locker rooms.

You can use a bathroom about anywhere you go around the ship so really all you need is a room big enough to put your beds in even if they are double stacked pullman style.

'They seem nice' but they are even more impressive in person.:cool: You will be spoiled for a week. The primary bedroom and bathroom is amazing. The second room is small but adequate for the kids. Yes it is two bedrooms and two bathrooms. You will also love the private courtyard area.

Here is a link to some pictures from our last cruise.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ADPetersonPictures/PearlThanksgivingCruise?authkey=Gv1sRgCImyrdXO96btyAE&feat=directlink

Hey, Jeff!

I just noticed that we're going to miss each other by 2 weeks on Epic next year. Too bad! You and yours were a fun group.

To the OP: Jeff and his wife were kind enough to let several of us from steerage tour their CV and I agree...it's beautiful!

Hey, Jeff!

I just noticed that we're going to miss each other by 2 weeks on Epic next year. Too bad! You and yours were a fun group.

To the OP: Jeff and his wife were kind enough to let several of us from steerage tour their CV and I agree...it's beautiful!

2 weeks :(...I think you need to switch your cruise. We really enjoyed our last cruise. Met so many nice people from the M&G, even them 'Cane fans that were busting my chops.;)

There are still cruisers that only book inside cabins for 4. If they can survive for the week you should be able to live like a King in those huge rooms. How much is enough room when taking a cruise? When it's bigger then the beds you sleep on because that's about all you do in your rooms. You can take a shower in the gym locker rooms.

You can use a bathroom about anywhere you go around the ship so really all you need is a room big enough to put your beds in even if they are double stacked pullman style.

I agree!

I think you'll find that 2 teens can make due with the 2nd small bedroom. They may be using the Living Room and courtyard enough that the bedroom will be mainly for sleeping (and of course they'll have their own bathroom there for when they get up in the morning)

Archived