Booking Shore Excursions on NCL Website

ashelsi

What have been your expirences booking shore excursions on the NCL website? A few days ago I booked excursions for my cruise. When I did I was able to print a confirmation off but I haven't recieved any kind of email from NCL confirming. Should I have gotten one ? Has anyone had trouble once aboard the ship with the cruise line not being able to find your shore excurison reservations?

Thanks for any help!

What have been your expirences booking shore excursions on the NCL website? A few days ago I booked excursions for my cruise. When I did I was able to print a confirmation off but I haven't recieved any kind of email from NCL confirming. Should I have gotten one ? Has anyone had trouble once aboard the ship with the cruise line not being able to find your shore excurison reservations?

Thanks for any help!

You shouldn't have any problem as long as the excursions still show on your account online and on your edocs.

If your edocs are ready, your shore excursions should show up there. If they aren't, go back to the page where the ports and excursions are listed for your cruise (where you signed up for them) and it should indicate which excursions you have signed up for.

Do check, I was signed up for two excursions on my cruise and they vanished from my list of excursions.

You can also call NCL and have them email you a confirmation, I did that once when their website was not working right.

Thanks for any help!

We have used the website to book shore excursions for our last 3 cruises. We haven't received a confirmation and haven't had a problem. I only wish you could delete an excursion without calling NCL.

We have used the website to book shore excursions for our last 3 cruises. We haven't received a confirmation and haven't had a problem. I only wish you could delete an excursion without calling NCL.

ditto to that!

We are in Australia and have to ring Miami, a bit ridiculous , as other cruiselines have a "remove this excursion" button on their sites.

Ditto, you should see it on your edocs.

When we arrived at our cabin, the shore excursion tickets were there waiting for us. Not all excursions are listed on line, so be sure to check when you get onto the ship to see what else is available.

And you can always cancel them once you get on the ship if circumstances change, according to their cancellation policies.:)

Archived