How much is the Shark/Ray Alley snorkel w/ Carnival?

staylor

Price listed on Valor is $89 including lunch. Have not tried this one nor that recently.

Are you ready to snorkel at the site Skin Diver magazine called one of the 7 best animal dives in the Caribbean?

On this fantastic excursion you will:

Board a comfortable speedboat directly from the ship for an exhilarating 1¼-hour ride along the mangrove channels to the reef.

Snorkel one of the most popular snorkeling/dive sites along the Barrier Reef of Belize.

Snorkel the site famous for southern stingrays and nurse sharks.

Stop for lunch at nearby San Pedro.

Explore the shopping areas before returning to your ship.

Note: Minimum age to participate is 10 years old.

Snorkel equipment will be provided on the tour boat.

Underwater cameras are a must and don’t forget your sunscreen and hat.

JUST TOOK THIS TOUR IN OCT ON INSPIRATION. I THINK IT WAS $89 WITH LUNCH. LUNCH WASN'T BAD & YOU HAD ABOUT AN HOUR TO WALK THROUGH TOWN OR ON THE BEACH BUT.....THEY THROW FOOD IN TO ATTRACT THE SHARKS(WHICH IT DOES) AND RAYS AND THEY DON'T STAY LONG. WE JUMPED IN ON THE OPPOSITE SID OF THE BOAT & WAS ONE OF THE LAST TO GET IN SO MOST WERE GONE. THE SHARKS DID COME BACK NEAR THE END OF OUR SNORKELLING BUT I HAVE SNORKELLING MANY TIMES & THIS IS MY LEAST FAVORITE. THE CURRENT IS SO STRONG YOU ARE CONSTANTLY FIGHTING IT. ALSO THEY MADE US SWIM IN A LINE CLOSE TOGETHER BECAUSE THERE ARE ONLY LIMITED AREAS TO SWIM BETWEEN THE CORAL & WE WERE CONSTANTLY KICK IN THE FACE BY PEOPLE IN FRONT OF US. I DIDN'T SEE MANY COLORFUL FISH EITHER AND WERE EXHAUSTED AFTER THE SWIM.

P.S. YOU REALLY DON'T GET TO TOUCH THE RAYS HER EITHER & YOU DON'T GET TO FEED THEM.

Archived