Question Regarding Ziplining

Happy2cu

We are thinking about trying ziplining through Victor Bodden tours. My question is, do you have to climb up some kind of ladder, to get to the top of the platform? Are you sore the next day from ziplining?

Did Victor Bodden's zipline last Thurs.It was GREAT! Our group was 18-50 years old. First there is a set of stairs made out of dirt to get to the first zipline. There is one or two other sets of these stairs and a couple of ladders also among the 12 ziplines. At the top of the first platform each of us were clipped to a line around the tree then from there moved out onto the zipline when it was our turn. At all times we were clipped to a line. It was very safe and well designed/made. I was apparently holding myself up with my arms on the first zipline and our guide at the other end (there are 2 with you) told me to relax and just sit and enjoy the ride! I wasn't sore, but probably would have been if our guide wasn't watching me "zip" incorrectly! He had a pointer or two for each of us after the first zipline! I had back surgery a few years ago and I had no problems ziplining!

Archived