RCI/Oasis of the Seas - Diet CAFFINE FREE Coke/Pepsi/Soda options on the Soda Pass?

Hi, I'm trying to determine if it is worth getting the soda pass, and then I wondered, do RCI ships, and more specifically, Oasis of the Seas have diet caffine free soda choices like Diet Caffine Free Coke/Pepsi, or Diet Sprite, ect? I'm very sensitive to caffine (and don't want my toddler bouncing off the walls) and dont' like soda calories, so, without a diet caffine free option, the soda card wouldn't be worth it to me.

Thanks for guidance that anyone can offer on this!

All the ships I've been on just had regular with caffeine diet coke available in fountain form and no diet sprite or sprite zero. Soda card is only for fountain drinks. I would guess that this is the same for Oasis.

I have been on four cruises and only drink tea, water, and Diet Sprite. It is very hard to find Diet Sprite on the boat. There are some bars that carry it but it was not accessible at all times. I bought the soda packages each cruise. On the last cruise I bought the soda package and regretted it. It was very hard to find a Diet Sprite anywhere on the boat. I actually bought a 12 pack when we were in port at St Maarten. On our next cruise I will not buy a soda package and will carry a 12 pack of Diet Sprite on the boat. It is worth it to me. As far as Diet Caffeine Free Coke I don't think I saw it at all.

On my last 3 cruises, Princess, Carnival & RCCL I brought on my own caffiene free diet coke. I packed a folding duffel I purchased at Walmart in my suitcase and when we arrived in Florida went to Publix and got 2 packs of 12oz plastic bottles of cf diet and a 12 or 18 pack of 16oz water. Put them in the duffel and checked them with the porter at the pier. I think I'll skip the soda card again. Took one with me to the pool the only time I had to purchase a soda was at dinner or at a show if I so desired.

Archived