Princess - Wacky Rollers 4wd Safari

Embracedbylife

• 3 weeks later...

We did this trip with Princess several years ago and had a blast. Our guide (a cute little girl named Kendra) was charming, the places we hit (including Trafalger Falls and Titou Gorge) were fun and scenic. The vehicles are 'funky' large open converted trucksters. They lurch about quite a bit on some of the more uneven road sections - but the vehicles have lots of hand holds and the drivers don't get crazy (they ease up as necessary); they carry probably a dozen or so passengers. It was a fun commendable excursion.

We did it a couple years ago too. Loved it and Dominica. My favorite island. It was like a bumpy roller coaster at times though with the windy and rough roads, however this is partially why I loved it. I bumped my head a couple times since I chose to stand up while riding.

We saw the wacky rollers tour recruiting people, and their crazy painted vehicles. By the way posters have described it reminds me of a taller Indiana Jones ride offered at Disney :D I think we will play by ear being port intensive, and see if book via Wacky Rollers on pier.

Great to hear we are on the same cruise!! :) I did go onto the roll call forum but it's mostly football discussions LOL. I'm not really into football but I did say hi there, and ask a few questions. I'm not planning to attend the meet/greet and other things but looking forward to the cruise. Can't wait!

Archived