8 Night Miracle - When are the formal nights?

nicsdad

I'm going to make reservations at the steak house, but my daughter doesn't want us to go on the formal nights. I tried to do a search, but nothing came up. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance for your help.

I believe they are Tuesday & Sunday, the capers are in my review below so let me double check.... Yes on our S. Caribbean 8 day in Oct it was Tues & Sun, have a great cruise :)

I believe they are Tuesday & Sunday, the capers are in my review below so let me double check.... Yes on our S. Caribbean 8 day in Oct it was Tues & Sun, have a great cruise :)

Did you leave on a Monday??

ETA - Just read thru the review - you did - thanks for the info

We just got back from the Panama, Costa Rica and Belize cruise on Thurs. We left on Wed 12/30 and the formal night was the next night (Thurs) and on Monday. The formal nights are usually sea days. It does depend on which cruise you are sailing. The formal nights are usually the second night and a couple of days prior to the end.

Enjoy your cruise..we loved the staff on the Miracle!!

It will be your first full day on the ship (day after you sail) and the next to the last night.

I agree since the Miracle is 8day cruise it isnt the typical mon/fri for a 7day sunday departure

And they are both sea days so no rush getting back from the port

Archived