The most private beach ?

tonppa

Hi!

We are very independent travellers. We would like to find a very beautiful and privat beach in Cozumel. Maybe even romantic ;) ? We don't need too much services there. We'll just tell our driver to go there ...and just relax the rest of the day there...sunbathing and maybe snorkelling. What would be ideal beach for this? :)

On the West side, Playa Palancar would be a good choice. There will be taxis waiting to take you back to the ship when you are ready to leave, or the guys at the restaurant will call one for you.

More "private" beaches can be found on the East side, but you'll either need to rent a vehicle, hire a taxi by the hour, OR arrange for the driver to come back to get you at a predetermined time. You'd probably like Chen Rio. It is safe to go in the water there. I wouldn't attempt to snorkel anywhere else on the East side because it really isn't safe.

What makes the water on the East side unsafe??

We are planning a cruise in Feb. and I am trying to find the best beach to go for the day. I love the beaches in Cancun and I am looking for some place with a similar beach. I want some waves!!

What makes the water on the East side unsafe??

We are planning a cruise in Feb. and I am trying to find the best beach to go for the day. I love the beaches in Cancun and I am looking for some place with a similar beach. I want some waves!!

Dangerous rip currents.

Archived