Valor Over Thanksgiving $499

clvince

Goodmornin'

I got a email thurs. with this sale. Since we were planning to take a cruise this next winter called my son & we jumped on it right now. When he called to book this gruise for the seven of us was told that it was a mistake & they couldn't honor the said sale. This was after 45 min. of him talking to the powers at be. When Jon ask if he should talk to someone higher up pvp told him that is what he was doing for the last 45 min. Now for my question we booked for Jan. as that was our plan to begin with. Pvp told him he would give us wine & choc. in our cabin. Should we have ask for more as they did advertise this price & couldn't honor it?

Thanks to all

Char

I don't think personally, you should ask for more. Most of the time, the prices they advertise in those emails you can't get anyway, LOL... too many stips. Pricing can change, and apparently you were happy with the pricing you got as you booked it. I think it was nice they offered what they did... I say just go and have a great time... just my opinion :D

Archived