suites on jewel

cooper9191

I have been checking my March cruise date on the NCL website. I am currently in an AD. Many of the upper level suites are still available. Does anyone know what happens to them if not purchased? I mean do they let them go empty or do upgrades?

Scroll through the postings and you will see some discussions about upsells.

Sometimes they call people and offer them a deal, roughly half the difference in your current price and the price of the higher end cabin.

cooper9191 wrote: <<<Went through a TA...is looking for the upsell something you pursue now or wait closer to time? I have read quite a few threads about the upsells. Appreciate your input. This is first time on NCL>>>

Keep checking the price on the NCL website. We did last year and ended up with a very nice deal. Our cabin changed 5 times because of price changes. We booked through a TA. DH kept watch on the prices. NCL kept giving us either a lower price or a better cabin. Most of the changes were closer to sailing date though.

Archived