What do you think of my cabin selection?

StretchTTU

I've only been on one cruise before, so not alot of experience here. Our honeymoon vacation is coming up in April and we're going on the Legend. Our cabin number is 6172. Did I pick a good spot? Let me know what you think...thanks!

I've only been on one cruise before, so not alot of experience here. Our honeymoon vacation is coming up in April and we're going on the Legend. Our cabin number is 6172. Did I pick a good spot? Let me know what you think...thanks!

Anything less than a suite is a huge mistake.

Twin beds that convert to king, large balcony, sitting area with armchair and coffee table, sofa, dressing area with vanity, two large closets, wall safe, refrigerator, mini bar, private bath with double sinks and whirlpool tub and shower, phone, television, hair dryer.

Avg sq ft cabin: 275 Balcony: 85

Category VS-OS-JS is 245 to 275 square feet plus 40 to 85 square foot balcony (Some have balconies up to 200 square feet). Category GS is 300 square feet plus 115 square foot balcony.

Cabin 6172 (11 VER2) 275/85 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: window and large balcony connecting balconies: yes

TV; VCR; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; wall safe; hair dryer; minibar; shower/tub/whirlpool;

2-large closets; dressing area; sitting area consisting of a sofa, armchair and coffee table

Nice. Midship port. Enjoy!!

dk

Anything less than a suite is a huge mistake.

The suite part is taken care of, ours is a Ocean Suite.

The first cruise I was on was in high school. We had an interior stateroom (closet with 4 beds). It wasn't all that bad back then...we were in HS and just being on the ship was cool enough. Definately wouldn't do that now.

Archived