beach charges?

explorer2000

Thinking now of starting at Accra/Rockley Beach. Are there chairs/umbrellas for rent there?

Then perhaps follow the boardwalk after awhile and stopping again, where we see fit.......... so, i guess my question is (are): are the beaches public? are there charges wherever we stop? do most of the beaches offer chair/umbrealla rental?

Also, are vendors allowed on the beaches in that area? I thought I read that they weren't, but I'm in info-overload now, and can't remember one island from the next. Trying to sort it all out and this time write it down!!!;)

All Barbados beaches are public, & no charges are made, this is a big thing over there, that's why there is no 'Sandals' there. Unfortunately access is not always public but there is always a way & access isn't really a problem along the South coast. Vendors, licensed or otherwise are all over & usually fine. Can't help with chairs etc. never do it.

Archived