Miracle Big Screen by the Pool?

nicsdad

My family and I were on the Freedom last April and there was a big screen TV by the pool/hot tub area, the family pool, not the adult. They played The Beach Boys concerts, movies at night, things like that. It was fun to sit in the hot tub and watch movies or concerts. Can anyone tell me if the Miracle has the same? Thanks in advance.

I'm thinking that is a good thing to not have, but I haven't yet experienced a ship with the Seaside Theater so I suppose I should reserve my opinion until I've given it a chance.

I can see why they don't retrofit the spirit ships, but I think it is great that they put them on the other ships. The pool area was pretty much dead space with nobody using it after the sun goes down. Having this as an alternative gives people something else to do.

I luckily live near a Drive-in. There is nothing better than watching movies with your family 'under the stars'.

Sorry... none of the Spirit Class ships have the Carnival SeaSide Theater...

The design of the Lido Deck simply makes it impractical.

:(

thank God! We don't go to sea to watch what amounts to glorified T.V.. Spirit class is my favorite class ship, i am a Carnival fanatic. Don't get me wrong-I have no problem with T.V. and movies but when I am at sea, not necessary!

Pat

Archived