LAX: PrimeTime or Super Shuttle??

kathy_bc

Which shuttle has more shuttles? Last year, we booked one, and it took forever to get it (even though we booked online). I can't find my booking info. There were a ton of the other shuttles driving by while we waited 1.5 hours for our booked shuttle (which was 1.5 hours late, kind of pointless booking early). Now I have them both completely mixed up, and I can't remember which one is which. We are going to be going from LAX to Sportmen's Lodge. Anyone know which one is better?

thanks!

Countdown is on! Only 8 more days until we depart!

We usually had pretty good luck with Super Shuttle, but last time it was over half an hour late and then spent another 15 minutes circling the airport looking for other passengers. :mad: I think that next time rather than booking ahead, I'll just catch the first one - Super Shuttle or Prime Time - that shows up for where I'm going.

Nancy,

That's what I was wondering about. Wondering if I should not book, and just go out there and find one. It sure was disheartening to stand there for 1.5 hours watching all these shuttles from the "other" company drive by. So maybe we will take our chances and just do that instead. Thanks!

BTW, I'm a quilter too! :)

If you have a little more money to spend for this transportation, try SuperShuttle's Business Express Service at LAX. You get your own smaller van [up to four people, I believe] and there is no waiting or circling the airport to fill the larger van.

I've booked it to go from LAX to San Pedro at the end of the month, and also from the Golden Princess back to LAX. I did it as I have an early departure from LAX which Princess considers "invalid".

It does cost a bit more. The fare for two each direction is $48. I believe two in the regular shuttle would be about $34. For me, if I get the value I expect, it will be worth the $7 per person difference.

I've prepaid, including the tip. One less expense to worry about during or after the trip.

Archived