Day spa passes on the dream?????

Magmouse

Does anyone know if you can purchase a day pass to use the Thesselonian (spelling) pool in the spa in the dream.

Someone said you have to be staying in a spa room to use it, someone

else said you can buy 1 day passes?? Any info??

Does anyone know if you can purchase a day pass to use the Thesselonian (spelling) pool in the spa in the dream.

I was reading the other day that they sell one day passes, weekly passes, and weekly couples passes but on a limited basis.

I don't kow what that entitles you to but I am checking it out. I am booked in a 4A for a Dream cruise later this year but was just looking at upgrading to the 4S inside cabin.

Bill

A thalassotherapy pool is the man made version of the "hot springs" bathes in Arkansas (and other places.....but I used Hot Springs as an example since I have been there).

I am NOT a spa person at all and I am in love with that pool. ( the wedding announcements are in the mail) :LOL

You also get 2 aroma therapy cools, 2 saunas (one turkish and one less intense) and a cool down room with lemon or cucumber water etc.

You get the use of this area for the entire day.

We have always gotten Spa cabins. Last month on the Dream, they said weekly wristbands are sold first and then if there is availability....single passes are sold.

I will always have a Spa cabin or the weekly pass on any ship that offers this spa....

I was reading the other day that they sell one day passes, weekly passes, and weekly couples passes but on a limited basis.

I don't kow what that entitles you to but I am checking it out. I am booked in a 4A for a Dream cruise later this year but was just looking at upgrading to the 4S inside cabin.

Bill

Bill:

Unless something has changed, also be aware that free upgrades from a regular cabin to a "spa" cabin do not include the benefits.

We ran into this when they upgraded us for free from an SPA interior to a SPA balcony. It took a day to "explain" to them that we had indeed paid for the Spa privileges when we booked a SPA interior.

But all they saw was "free upgrade" and did not want to give us the Spa benefit. We got it cleared up the next morning...but it was as hassle.

Now if someone does an "UPSELL" (where they pay extra) ...then the benefits ARE suppose to be included....

$30 day passes

$150 week for single

$249 week for couple

As someone else said it is limited and the week ones are sold first.. on a first come first served basis.

Bill:

Unless something has changed, also be aware that free upgrades from a regular cabin to a "spa" cabin do not include the benefits.

We ran into this when they upgraded us for free from an SPA interior to a SPA balcony. It took a day to "explain" to them that we had indeed paid for the Spa privileges when we booked a SPA interior.

But all they saw was "free upgrade" and did not want to give us the Spa benefit. We got it cleared up the next morning...but it was as hassle.

Now if someone does an "UPSELL" (where they pay extra) ...then the benefits ARE suppose to be included....

Yes we were just going to pay the difference if my wife wants to do it. I booked a long time ago at $479pp so I'd owe them another $150pp or maybe it's $170. Dont remember if the price is $629 or $649.

It looked pretty interesting. I have to show her one of these days.lol

Bill

Archived