Can yoiu bring water onboard?

billjessmaddie

Are you allowed to bring water bottles onboard? Do they have to be in your suitcase or carried on? How many bottles are you allowed to bring? Thank you.

I always buy a 24 at Walmart on my way to the ship. I buy a bunch of other stuff that I don't want to weigh down my suitcases for the flight.

I just place them in my suite cases and get the porters to take them to my room...

Are you allowed to bring water bottles onboard? Do they have to be in your suitcase or carried on? How many bottles are you allowed to bring? Thank you.

Really folks - there is so much great information available if you click on the "Search Thread" button. I've seen this question asked twice already in the past week.

Really folks - there is so much great information available if you click on the "Search Thread" button. I've seen this question asked twice already in the past week.

WOW....that was a little harsh...

Maybe the person posting didn't realize that. Maybe they are new to the board. If you have already seen the topic twice and it bothered you....WHY open and read.

I am new to the message boards and I didn't know that you could search. But thanks for the info. Hope you have a great trip. I feel sorry for the staff on your cruise already.

I feel sorry for the staff on your cruise already.

New to the boards - but learned how to be nasty pretty quickly, huh? :D Don't worry - I wasn't offended. I will have a great trip and I always treat the staff with extreme respect and tip them very well.

Sorry if my tone was brusque - I noticed your number of posts and meant to be helpful by telling you about the search function. Re-looking at my post, I see it was rude and I apologize.

Regards . . . Dave

That would be great, if the search engine worked in a logical manner, if the OP had sufficient familiarity with the site to make the search engine work in a logical manner, and if the OP was so inclined. But they weren't.

I know these repeat threads are annoying, and yes, there is an FAQ up there and on the Carnival site, but we can't expect every poster to be as internet savvy as we those folks who have been online since the days of Prodigy.

Wow, everywhere you look there's fights!

I bring water as well. I can't stand sodas, and I'm not one for tea or lemonade. I'm bring water bottles and some crystal light drink mixes for everyone. That way hubby, kids and myself can all have what we like to drink, not just what's available.:D

Archived