Laundry on Oasis?

Good question, can't remember what ship we were on (it's been a while) but I remember something similar.

Unfortunately I do not think there is but we didn't ask either. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out there is but only 1 per deck or just 1 on one of the decks. Sorry I can't give you a 100% for sure answer.

no self serve.

I suggest you bite the bullet and budget a little extra for send out service. It is a wonderful convenience, and while you pay far more than you would at home, being able to relax and let someone else hassle with the laundry is a wonderful treat!

I was last on in 06 on Mariner but from what I remember the laundry service was pretty reasonable price wise and they did a great job. You could choose full laundered, or just pressed, or whatever. There's a list with prices with the laundry bag in your room. You just fill it out, lay it on the bed and your room attendant will take care of it.

Here ya go

Q: Are laundry services provided?s.gifA: Self-service laundry facilities are not provided onboard our ships, but we do offer full laundry and dry cleaning services. We do not provide irons in the staterooms as they constitute a fire hazard.

Here is the link to their price list. I hope this helps.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/LaundryPriceList.pdf

Thank You so much for the price list. Now I know to pack less (need to press) items. My DH,s dress shirts will have to be pressed for formal nights. All of the ships I have been on have had irons so I will have to make previsions.

No problem! Since I don't have to fly, packing isn't an issue for me. But, I always have one suitcase that has the clothes that need to be pressed in it. This way as soon as it gets delivered, I can put them in the bags and send out for pressing.

Even though pressing can get expensive, it saves me so much time at home beforehand that it is worth it and ever since my first cruise I have done this. Why waste ironing, and then put it in a garment bag or suitcase to get wrinkled anyway. My husband loves ;) that I do this.

no self serve.

I suggest you bite the bullet and budget a little extra for send out service. It is a wonderful convenience, and while you pay far more than you would at home, being able to relax and let someone else hassle with the laundry is a wonderful treat!

I guess it depends on where you live, because the laundry service on the ship is far less than what I pay at home. :)

with all the luggage restrictions when flying from canada right now, we probably arent going to be able to bring the garmet bag, so knowing i can get the few things that will need to be pressed done there for a good price makes it worth it. When it really comes down to it anyways, most of the time we are in our bathing suit or shorts and t's..don't remember the last time i ironed any of those things!!!:)

I can't remember what ship we were on but it was only a 7 dayer and midweek they gave us a laundry bag (only one pre cabin) and we could fill it up for one set price...it was laundry only, no dry clean..we were able to get quite a bit in the small bag they gave us...

It was a Greek Isles cruise that began in Veniece...perhaps someone remembers how much the laundry bag costs

Archived