best way to see the rainforest?

madchad86

my girlfriend and i are going to be in belize in march, and we both really want to see the rainforest. what is the best excursion to do this? i tried searching but did not really find any information... thanks!

We were just there last week and saw a lot of the rainforest on the cave-tubingdotcom ATV/Cave Tubing excursion. (Leave in the "dash" and add a "." instead of "dot" and you'll get the website.) The area was just beautiful and the river water is really that color green!

It would help too if you said what ship you are on. What I always do is read over the excursions the cruise line is offering to get a sense of what's available in that port and then book what appeals to me with an independent tour guide.

We were just there last week and saw a lot of the rainforest on the cave-tubingdotcom ATV/Cave Tubing excursion. (Leave in the "dash" and add a "." instead of "dot" and you'll get the website.) The area was just beautiful and the river water is really that color green!

It would help too if you said what ship you are on. What I always do is read over the excursions the cruise line is offering to get a sense of what's available in that port and then book what appeals to me with an independent tour guide.

thanks, yeah I was looking at that one.. I'm going on Royal Caribbean. It's both of our first cruise. I'm just not sure if my girlfriend would like the ATV part of it...

Archived