Port Canaveral Check-In / Radisson Hotel

We are going on a June cruise on the Monarch, and my family and my brother’s family both will be staying in the Owner’s Suites. My father and my son will be staying in a Junior Suite.

Is there a different line for Suite Guests?

Also, we plan on staying at the Radisson the night before. How early is the first shuttle to the Port?

Thanks!

We are going on a June cruise on the Monarch, and my family and my brother’s family both will be staying in the Owner’s Suites. My father and my son will be staying in a Junior Suite.

Is there a different line for Suite Guests?

Also, we plan on staying at the Radisson the night before. How early is the first shuttle to the Port?

Thanks!

I think the first shuttle was around 11:00 or later, but I can't remember exactly. I know we had a car service arranged to take us to port around 10:00 or so, and we left before the shuttle.

Just my opinion, but you may want to ook at different hotels in the area. While there wasn't anything too offensive, it was not the level of hotel we are used to. The driver we had from the airport to the hotel recommended the Hilton in the same area, but I didn;t see it or go there, so only relaying his view of a nicer hotel.

I see you're from Pittsburgh; we love that town and my son may stay there after he completes his degree at Pitt. Hope this helps, have a great time!

Just want to give my 2 cents about the Radisson. We stayed there 2 times and the first was better then the second. It may be ok for one night, but as of Nov. 2008, the rooms were in need or renovations and the pool area was a little loud for our tastes. Our in-laws stayed there and we stayed at the Residence Inn right down the street. A very nice property with a great breakfast. There is also a Country Inn and Suites right next to it that is newer and looked nice too. From what my in-laws said, the lobby at the Radisson on Sunday morning was crazy with people waiting for the shuttle and getting dropped off from the ship. Sorry that it was off topic, but just wanted to give my opinion. Not sure if you are renting a car or driving, but most rental companies will shuttle you to the port for free or a nominal charge.

I appreciate the comments!

Thanks for the info... we will look into the other hotels as well.

We did this cruise two years ago on the Sovereign but didn't stay at a hotel the night before, so I want to make sure it is nice.

My brother's family and my father will be staying for two nights before.

Free breakfasts are good, too!

:) Thanks again!

Does anyone have any information regarding check-in for people staying in suites?

I would appreciate any info!

:D Shari

Yep, separate line for Plat/Diamond/+ and suite guests, the good thing is JS people get this benefit as well, it's the only suite perk you get in a JS.

This line is upstairs after you go through security, everyone goes through the same security lines.

Archived