Time to kill before flight ...

TITISSA

Yes. But as a local, forum rules don't allow me to tell you the name of the place. It's a restaurant on Fortaleza Street. Begins with "BARR" and ends with "INA". You'll figure it out. They'll store your bags for free (although a tip is encouraged). Buy Pina Colada. Everyone will be happy.

Titissa, is that a Havanese?

Yes, it is. She is the BEST breed ever. Ginger is perfect! Very intelligent. She doesn't shed, doesn't dig, watches the house like a hawk. Couldn't be any more loving. I adore my dog :).

• 2 weeks later...

san juan -had late flight back so did self tour in old san juan cheap

first take TAXI from port pam am pier to old san juan 12 minutes $19 plus $1 bag up to 5 people.TELL TAXI TO DROPP YOU AT BARRACHINA RESTURANT.they hold your bags all bags for free just leave standard $5 tip .it is secure and locked in room with everyone elses bags that were lucky to know this place. you sign a sheet so they can compare when you come back to get bags with your sheet hold. the resturant is also good to end before you leave for your flight home but YOU DO NOT HAVE TO IF YOU JUST WANT TO STORE YOUR BAGS. as the storeage is right as you enter you will see the glass window with all the locked up lockage to the left and will feel safe right away about your luggage. off shopping we went. then the taxi stand is on corner of resturant when down for easy ride back to airport TAXI $19 plus $1 bag 18 minutes back no traffic .:):D:o

Depending on your airline, you can also check your bags through the ship. We've done that before. It cost us, I believe, $20pp but was so worth it. Our last night of the cruise we found our boarding passes on our bed. After going through customs on disembarkation day, we handed our luggage to the airline representative and went on our way to explore San Juan. When we got to the airport, we were able to go straight to security since we already had our boarding pass. It saved time.

Archived