Splendor Capers????

kathy_bc

The countdown is on! Leave on my bday in 10 days! Getting excited now! Does anyone know where the Splendor capers are posted? I've tried searching and searching, and I either am not finding it, or I found the innaugeral one. Wondering if there is a more recent one posted.

Thanks!

The countdown is on! Leave on my bday in 10 days! Getting excited now! Does anyone know where the Splendor capers are posted? I've tried searching and searching, and I either am not finding it, or I found the innaugeral one. Wondering if there is a more recent one posted.

Thanks!

Most recent ones I have are from October 09. I can email them to you if you'd like. I haven't seen any newer ones than that yet either!

Most recent ones I have are from October 09. I can email them to you if you'd like. I haven't seen any newer ones than that yet either!

I would love that! My addy is: kayda01 at hotmail.com

(that's a zero and one)

:)

Many thanks!

I am sailing with a group of 40 exchange students. I have questions on room 9202. In the front of the ship with "obstructed view". I guess there is a deck in front of the room? IS their privacy or does everyone peer in? I was told it is a very secluded deck - not easy access - but that doesn't mean much i think.

any other things to know? I am in charge of the group

thanks

I am sailing with a group of 40 exchange students. I have questions on room 9202. In the front of the ship with "obstructed view". I guess there is a deck in front of the room? IS their privacy or does everyone peer in? I was told it is a very secluded deck - not easy access - but that doesn't mean much i think.

thanks

Sorry...can't help ya here, I'm unfamiliar with the cabins in this area. :confused: You might want to start a thread on the main Carnival page to get some advice.

thanks

That room is a handicapped room and it looks out on a deck that is right above the bridge. It is open to the public and it is used alot. The door to the outside is right next to your room. I was told to keep your drapes shut or else anyone standing out there can look in.

Here is a picture of Room 9202.

CarnivalSplendorromm9292.jpg

Archived