Cape Liberty NJ

teach01

I posted this in another thread...

These are the limo services that my firm uses...

XYZ (718) 768-5374 Monday through Friday 3:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Saturday through Sunday 24 Hours

LOVE (718) 633-338 Monday through Sunday 24 Hours

SUMMIT (718) 972-7770 Monday through Sunday 24 Hours

NY ONE (718) 438-0404 Monday through Sunday 24 Hours

ACE (718) 633-4500 Monday through Sunday 24 Hours

My experience is with XYZ... They're ALWAYS on time... Nice cars... Nice Drivers... The firm I work for has them on contract... so, I've used them often...

From Lower manhattan... that fare would be in the neighborhood of $60 ... but call and ask.

We are flying into LaGuardia on May 27th and staying at the Hyatt in Jersey City. Going to take a limo (from your list, thank you). Do you know how far it is from the airport to the Hyatt. Thanks. Booked our air yesterday so everything is falling into place.

From LGA to the Hyatt in Jersey City... well... depends on the time.... if you hit it without traffic... it should be about an hour trip...

If you hit traffic... God help you...

That is why I alway suggest to people to stay out of Yellow cab's unless you know that you are only going a limited distance... and / or there is a flat rate.

We live in Rockland county, New York(which is on the NJ border about 45-hr from Newark Airport. We use Airbrook Limo company, they have charged us 50-75 dollars to either pick us up or drive us to either Newark or LGA. Try giving them a call.

Has anyone been here before, I am leaving from the philadelphia area and considering a limo versus driving--any thoughts?

Thanks

From Philadelphia it's simple and not expensive. New Jersey Turnpike north toward NY. Get off exit 14A toward Bayonne. The pier is about 3 to 5 minutes away, follow signs. Make a left onto the pier which is about a mile long at the end of the pier you will find parking. As I recall the parking is either $10.00 or $12.00 per day. Total trip from Northeast Phila is about 2 hours or less.

I dropped off / picked up my mother in law from VOS... in October last year... and I remember the "cruise rate" being about $88 and change... maybe before taxes though... I might be wrong though...

See if it's posted on RCI's website.

I agree with the many others who wrote before me..... drive and park at the ship's lot. We drove for 90 minutes from Westchester County, NY and I would do it again. We pulled up to the ship, unloaded the car, and my husband drove it back to park. He then boarded the shuttle bus to get back to us. We went right on to the ship with no problem. You can get on board a lot earlier than they tell you and lunch will be ready at the buffet. We always get there for lunch. After all, you are paying for it, why eat out someplace first? And also do what the others suggested about the Varranzano bridge. Get out on deck with your camera and look up as you go under the bridge. Besides, that's where the party will be! It is an amazing sight not to be missed. You can sit on your balcony later......

Have fun!

HI! I took VOS out of Bayonne last July. RCCL has some buses that for a small fee will take you directly to the ship. The one we took was from Easton. I am pretty sure they have one from Philly. The cost was only $68 per person, round trip. It was worth the fee, we didn't have to worry about driving or parking or anything like that. We had a friend drive us to the bus station, and pick us up. It was great! Try calling your travel agent or RCCL for info.

Archived