Need advice on itinerary for day

hz6pl8

Hi, my family, two adults mid-40s and two kids aes 14 and 11 will be visiting Barbados for a day 8 to 5 on a cruise in Feb. I was thinking of getting a private tour as I remember the driving to be crazy... left hand? Here is what I was thinking... east coast, bottom bay, crane, Bathesa, wildlife refuge then find a nice beach for the remainder of the day. Couple of questions: anyone know of a casual beach bar restaurant for lunch where parents can have a few drinks while kids enjoy the sand? Heard that monkeys at wildlife refuge were fed in afternoon... if we arrive in morning will they still be around to see? Any way of swimming with turtles without a long catermeran trip? Finally, any other great attractions recommended for kids? Thanks for your help!

Monkeys at wildlife refuge only come in in the afternoon to eat. The rest of the time they are running around wild in the neighboring community. So if you want to see them you need to be there at feeding time. There are some other animals there all the time but the monkeys are worth the trip.

Archived