Honeymoon Door Decoartion ideas??

FFwife625

This will be our first cruise. We were married Nov. 21st but wanted to get the holidays done before we left for the honeymoon. Does anybody have some FUN ideas to decorate the door with a "Honeymoon theme"? I want to suprise my DH with this cute little touch :p

Any ideas??????

In general, I can't imagine a guy being knocked out by any sort of decorating you want to do to the door. If you want to do it for your own amusement, go for it. Just don't expect your husband to get very entheused about it. Just my opinion....

In general, I can't imagine a guy being knocked out by any sort of decorating you want to do to the door. If you want to do it for your own amusement, go for it. Just don't expect your husband to get very entheused about it. Just my opinion....

I wouldn't have married him if he didn't know how to have fun!!

I met him in the ICU after a car accident which left me with paralysis on my right side. I recovered, and let me tell you, after a experience like that.... it's the little things you learn to appreciate. Maybe someday someone special will decorate a door for you!!

I would get some "Just Married" decorations at the party store & hang them around your door. Maybe a picture of the two of you on the door? I also started decorating the inside of our cabin, which is fun too. Just go to Party City & see what you can find.

I would get some "Just Married" decorations at the party store & hang them around your door. Maybe a picture of the two of you on the door? I also started decorating the inside of our cabin, which is fun too. Just go to Party City & see what you can find.

Thanks!! I'll go see what I can find today :-)

I am decorating our door for our first cruise, as well... also a honeymoon cruise (10 years late)... I made a sign using MS Word and clip art... I think I am going to the party store to get a few fun things for inside, and the door, too. Congrats! :)

Tape a big box of earplugs to the door with a sign saying: "Take One"

See..., if you..., well, you know...., well, maybe your kinda noisy....

uuuugggghhhhhh (cue rim shot sound effect for rotten joke....)

:p

Shootr, that is hilarious!!!! I love it!!! I may just have to still this idea!

FFwife625, I say go for whatever you want to do and have fun with it!!

We are cruising in April and have a one year anniversary and 5 birthdays so we have door decorations for everyone!!!

I hit the $1 store and got posterboard. I taped this to our door as well as 2 pens hanging from string. The poster had a picture of the 2 of us and said "Our Honeymoon Cruise". Throughout the whole cruise people would sign our 'door' and wish us well. We got "best wishes from 7401" as well as some chinese/japenese/idontknow-ese paragraph with "Love you 7218" at the bottom. the languages, cabins, and wishes are an awesome thing to collect during the cruise and folds nicely in your suitcase.

DH LOVED HEARING PEOPLE IN THE HALLWAY SAYING "WE JUST SIGNED THAT COUPLES DOOR... ILL SHOW YOU WHERE IT IS" and he would walk by snickering "they dont know us.... but look how many more we got tonight!!!!

PS- We have it in our laundry room..... a fun reminder to enjoy the silly small things in life :)

I hit the $1 store and got posterboard. I taped this to our door as well as 2 pens hanging from string. The poster had a picture of the 2 of us and said "Our Honeymoon Cruise". Throughout the whole cruise people would sign our 'door' and wish us well. We got "best wishes from 7401" as well as some chinese/japenese/idontknow-ese paragraph with "Love you 7218" at the bottom. the languages, cabins, and wishes are an awesome thing to collect during the cruise and folds nicely in your suitcase.

DH LOVED HEARING PEOPLE IN THE HALLWAY SAYING "WE JUST SIGNED THAT COUPLES DOOR... ILL SHOW YOU WHERE IT IS" and he would walk by snickering "they dont know us.... but look how many more we got tonight!!!!

PS- We have it in our laundry room..... a fun reminder to enjoy the silly small things in life :)

Its a nice idea, and it feels like I'm cruising with my whole family and friends, not just two people cruising together. :)

This will be our first cruise. We were married Nov. 21st but wanted to get the holidays done before we left for the honeymoon. Does anybody have some FUN ideas to decorate the door with a "Honeymoon theme"? I want to suprise my DH with this cute little touch :p

Any ideas??????

For my honeymoon last year I found Door Clings that peeled off and stuck right to the room door. I found them at a store called Garden Ridge. You can probably also get them at Factory Card Outlet or Party City or some type of party store. :)

Archived