fosters cans in bucket deal?

redhawk

Gearing up for first cruise in 3 years, going on the freedom. Anyone know if you can do the big fosters cans in the bucket deal? Is the deal still 5 for the price of 4? I bought most beer on last cruise this way, savings add up after a week. Thanks!

I bought a bucket last year on the Liberty. You get either 3 or 4, I don't remember, which ever fits in the bucket.

There is a savings, not big. I think it was a 1.50. But, isn't $.25 enough reason to buy a bucket of beers? ;)

Kevin from Mpls

DH always says that the Fosters can is the best deal going (besides the bucket) - I guess if you can get it in the bucket it would be double good! I just think that they would get warm if it was just yourself - but I'm not much of a guzzler!

i got the bucket on the valor.If i did not drink them all i would takem them back to the room and the cabin steward always made sure the bucket was full of ice.One day if i ordered miller light they gave you a free T shirt so i got a nice T shirt coming from Canada i am now a miller light drinker when in the USA as its good beer out of a ice bucket.LOL

Archived