Rent a cab at the pier

SEASMOM

We wanted to have a cab take us around the island to different stops we have planned. Are there cabs available at the pier to stay with you for the day or would we need to just get a different cab from location to location.

Anyone know how much they may charge for their services for the day?

We wanted to have a cab take us around the island to different stops we have planned. Are there cabs available at the pier to stay with you for the day or would we need to just get a different cab from location to location.

Anyone know how much they may charge for their services for the day?

Most people just take a different cab for each leg. Or maybe even rent a car at the pier if your party is big enough.

Curt Schilling - Yankee fan !

Unless it has changed there are cabs and tour services at the base of pier. You can ,if you wish have a vehicle for your party alone or pay a price per person and join others. I believe that you will have to negociate a price for the cab alone based on where and how much time is spent. The others will generally be advertising prices as you pass by. If i'm wrong, others will correct me. It has been over a year since last cruise and if I'm wrong someone here will correct me. Bill

Archived