Tom or Coz Sally: Internet access near PB?

vnoyes

What would be the best bet to email home during our visit to PB? Is there an Internet cafe at PB or close by? I would not want to cut into my beach time too much but always email home at least once during a cruise and the ship's per minute cost is high $$$$. Also, will we actually be able to order food and drinks from our lounge chairs on the beach? This is how it always works in my dreams! Thanks and we will see you on Jan. 27 (3 pineapple drinks please, and a side of the famous Guacamole & chips) -Vickie in Sacramento

Vicki...I seem to be the only one up this morning. No, PB does not have internet connections but hey Tom, that sounds like a great idea! Your best bet would be across from the pier. There is at least one place across from each of them. There was a thread about 2 weeks ago with directions to them all. And yes, you can order right from your chair. It is heavenly!

Archived