CCL- Splash pad?

pepsiwoman4711

I wasn't aware that Carnival offered any, but I have never cruised on Carnival so don't quote me. I read a review from a fellow cc'er that went on Splendor and they mentioned taking their 1 year old in the water park. When I asked on the boards, I was told that wasn't an option if they aren't potty trained. I know Royal Caribbean's Freedom class and Oasis offer the H20 zone for babies/toddlers who aren't potty trained.

Beth

Can anyone tell me which Carnival cruise ships have the splashpad for non-pottytrained kids? My little guy won't be potty trained and we want him to be able to enjoy some water time on the ship (besides using a blow up pool).

The ships that you would be looking at would be in the Fantasy class that have had the Waterworks upgrade - go to the website, click on ships, and if you run your mouse over the "x" next to each ship, it will tell you which ones. If I recall, Fantasy and Sensation have it, and Fascination is due this month. Not sure about any others...also not sure whether or not your non-pottytrained kid can frolic in the splash pad area or not.

Archived