Thank you!

Sue33

I just want to say thank you to all the regulars who post on Cruise Critic for the information that I have gleened from this site that will make my first trip, which will be on Destiny 1/25/10 a success. I'm probably one of many people that you never hear from who doesn't want to ask the same question over and over again but has been able to search through these boards to find the answers to so many questions of a first time cruiser. I have found this site as helpful as Tripadvisor has been in my land trips. Even today I found just by accident while looking for something, information regarding tagging luggage. This is something I would have missed on Carnival site because I think finding the e-documents were very criptic until someone pointed out where they were located. I have also enjoyed the numerous reviews of trips and one long one in particular of the same trip we are taking with great pictures. When I get back, if I have anything to offer I will post it here.

Thanks to you all (and you know who you are!) again for being so generous with your time and information.

Sue

I just want to say thank you to all the regulars who post on Cruise Critic for the information that I have gleened from this site that will make my first trip, which will be on Destiny 1/25/10 a success. I'm probably one of many people that you never hear from who doesn't want to ask the same question over and over again but has been able to search through these boards to find the answers to so many questions of a first time cruiser. I have found this site as helpful as Tripadvisor has been in my land trips. Even today I found just by accident while looking for something, information regarding tagging luggage. This is something I would have missed on Carnival site because I think finding the e-documents were very criptic until someone pointed out where they were located. I have also enjoyed the numerous reviews of trips and one long one in particular of the same trip we are taking with great pictures. When I get back, if I have anything to offer I will post it here.

Thanks to you all (and you know who you are!) again for being so generous with your time and information.

Sue

This is the spirit of Cruise Critic!!

What you learn... Share!!!

What you don't know... Ask!!!

And keep a great attitude and help each other!!!!!

Bless you for saying something!!!

Archived