Liberty of the Seas Sept 05, 2010

RobertoWard

Looks like Gaston will be in the vicnity next week. An itinerary change is looking more likely.

If we end up in the western carbbean, I wouldn't mind Cozumel/Costa Maya, and might try to do Xcaret there...had a great time last time. If we end up in Roatan, we found a great little place near the old cruise ship terminal....if we end up at the new one, I think there is another resort there. Cayman might be another possibility. Just thinking of the options....

I guess we'll know more in a few days. :)

Hello there everyone. Seems like one minute Gaston is a threat, the next he gets downgraded but his path does set a course for possible changes. I'm just ready to go...wherever the waves take us! Hope everyone is in countdown mode. Just a few more days. I'm ready to hit the enter button on my "Out of Office" notification. Again, safe travels to you all. I see in the SOLO CRUISERS section on Cruise Critic that there is a gentleman by the name of David from Ireland who is also travelling solo on our voyage. He will be celebrating his birthday. I tried to reach out to him but there hasn't been any posts since early August. We shall see. Talk to you all soon !!!!

Stephen

Archived