Will eyelash extensions hold up with water activities?

spmom

We live in Apollo Beach!! So the salon must be close to us. What's the name of it and the person who does them? I'm really interested to maybe get them for the cruise if they are only $50! I was paying over $300 for them in PA. If they are only $50 I will get them just for the cruise and then go back to natural afterwards. Did you know you can use the rapid lash with the extensions as well - maybe it would reduce the number of real lashes lost? I never tried it while having extensions though.

Wow! It is a small world :)

The salon is in the Publix shopping center at the corner of Big Bend Rd and 301. I think it is called Summerfield Crossing Shopping Center. It is a nail salon and the owner does the eyelash extensions and waxing etc. I don't know the name of the salon but tomorrow when I drive by I will jot it down. She is awesome and does a great job for $50 both eyes (plus tip of course). I will post again tomorrow for you ;)

On another note my rapidlash came in I just did my first application...I hope it works :eek:

The salon is in the Publix shopping center at the corner of Big Bend Rd and 301. I think it is called Summerfield Crossing Shopping Center. It is a nail salon and the owner does the eyelash extensions and waxing etc. I don't know the name of the salon but tomorrow when I drive by I will jot it down. She is awesome and does a great job for $50 both eyes (plus tip of course). I will post again tomorrow for you ;)

On another note my rapidlash came in I just did my first application...I hope it works :eek:

Thanks! I'm thankful for this info. Yes it is a small world! Don't expect immediate results with the rapid lash but I believe I saw results within two weeks. My eyelashes were in sad shape after 3 months of extensions though...but the rapid lash got them back into shape (plus better shape then before!) in no time.

Use it religiously!!!! Don't get discouraged if you don't see a difference right away. It can take up to 16 weeks to show maximum improvement. If it doesn't work after that time, try latisse.

• 1 month later...

I have had the individual lashes applied at a local nail salon for about $75, and have had great luck with them. I wear them a few months at a time, with "fills" when I get my nails filled. After a few months I let my lashes rest. The gal who was doing them left to have a baby and no one else there knows how to do them. Everywhere else in our area is charging around $300. Since last summer I've been gluing on my own bunchs but they don't ever seem to last as well and do seem to be harder on my own lashes..

We are cruising out of Tampa in January and I'd almost contemplate stopping by the salon that you are talking about to get lashes put on in the morning before getting on the ship ... that $50 price point definitly makes it sound tempting.

Archived