Port of Charleston Questions

pinkie

Bizness took me to Boston and I saw the airport - the hotel - and the square thingy that you can walk around and lots of restaurants but i couldn't say I saw much more of it !! (maybe I don't remember because there are all those great Irish pubs! *G*).....

I just always think that if I don't get to see something - it gives me all the more reason to come back! :-)

big square thing indeed... that's the common (gardens) which is below the state house;)

SCG... the garden's won't be in bloom??? I thought that April was the peak spring garden month:confused: I really hope so, since we're really interested in the Gardens and swamp tour at Magnolia:(

Charleston in mid-April... what's the weather like? If we'll have flowers up here by then... (...as I look out on 4 ft of snow...litterally) you MUST have flowers down there... right?

Thanks!! for the directions and other info!! Now, just reassure me about the gardens;)

Sorry- I misunderstood you. I though you were going to be here in the next couple of weeks, the begining of february.

In april they will be blooming.

The weather in april will probably be a bit windy and highs anywhere from low 60's to upper 70's. It is it or miss with the showers.

Good luck with everything.. I head out tomorrow for miami for 1/29 separture on the SUN.

CLint

Archived