Fun Pass Question

mj

I was trying to complete the Fun Pass and ran into a problem. When it asked if you had cruised carnival before and clicked yes, the screen came back and said there was no record of sailing with carnival and to contact this number. I have sailed with Carnival 5 times and have my past guest #. Has anybody encountered this problem with the funpass before?

I was trying to complete the Fun Pass and ran into a problem. When it asked if you had cruised carnival before and clicked yes, the screen came back and said there was no record of sailing with carnival and to contact this number. I have sailed with Carnival 5 times and have my past guest #. Has anybody encountered this problem with the funpass before?

Yes, when I registered on Fun Pass recently....it kept telling me that my husband had never sailed before and he has with me. I registered as a past cruiser just fine. I think maybe when we signed up for the current cruise with the PVP, we gave a different version of my husband's first and middle names (initials, etc.) from what we used the first time. This must have confused the Fun Pass program somehow. I didn't bother correcting things as at least it considers me a Past Guest; and we, of course, as a married couple can still take advantage of any cruise perks (if any) related to this I think and I hope. Someone correct me if I am thinking wrong.

The Same Happened To Me. I Called Carnival And They Said Not To Worry. They Had My Number And Not My Dh's. Don't Know If This Will Present A Problem With The Past Guest Party Or Not.

Question: When Do We Get Invited To The Past Guest Party?

I called Carnival this morning and the person said that there was nothing that could be done. Just take your past guest number onboard and let the pursers desk know your past guest number so you will get the invitation to the party.

Archived