Diamond Princess- 09-24-2005 Seattle to Osaka

tranceparent

Hello potential cruise mates. My husband and I just returned from the Panama Canal on Coral (Dec. 10-20-2004). Booked onboard for Seattle-Osaka, Japan Sept. 24-Oct. 11, 2005, and then back to back Osaka to Beijing, Oct. 12-Oct.23.

First time to Asia for us and would love to start a thread for fellow cruisers.

Not quite sure what to do from here on out, but this is a first step.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi: My husband and I as well as another couple we met a couple of years ago on a South American cruise are going.

I'm sure it will be a good cruise. I'm looking forward to Russia, as I haven't been there.

Actually, my girlfriend and I are going on Crystal Harmony to Beijing February 24th - so I will know all about it when I return. We go the other way, out of LA, through Hawaii, and into Hong Kong (which is the first leg) then the second leg is to Beijing - we have a total of 6 nights in Beijing. The ship's tour includes four days and my girlfriend and I are staying two more because we want to come back first class and previous flights were filled.

I love Southeast Asia. It's my very favorite - Bali in particular and also Thailand.

Keep in touch - Sylvia

Archived