Carnival.com issues tonight?

MamaParrotHead

Thanks Paul, but it's still not working for me. I click on the link, a blue screen pops up with the little striped bar and then freezes. End of story. :rolleyes: I'm so bummed because I JUST BOOKED and want to get in in there so I can watch my countdown, ROFLMBO.

MamaParrotHead,

Odds are your IE cache is overloaded or IE is not updated. Your best option is to download and install Google Chrome. It's a GREAT browser. CLICK HERE for the info and download page.

Worked like a charm, thanks a bunch Paul! On a related note, my iTunes just suddenly stopped opening (I get an error message and it won't open at all). Think it's related? I'm running Vista Home right now (upgrading to Windows 7 here shortly), will that help? Or just tell me you have no clue and I'll be on my way, LOL. :D

Worked like a charm, thanks a bunch Paul! On a related note, my iTunes just suddenly stopped opening (I get an error message and it won't open at all). Think it's related? I'm running Vista Home right now (upgrading to Windows 7 here shortly), will that help? Or just tell me you have no clue and I'll be on my way, LOL. :D

MamaParrotHead,

iTunes uses many IE setting to function properly and when IE isn't working well, iTunes will be unstable. CLICK HERE for the download page of iTunes and install the latest version. Chrome will download it differently from what you are used to with IE so watch for different prompts.

You may need to uninstall your current iTunes for the new version to install; it will uninstall the old version automatically, but if the program is corrupted it might have to be uninstalled manually.

Be sure and exit out of IE Internet Explorer before downloading and installing iTunes.

Upgrading to Windows 7 will be a definite improvement over Vista. Vista is a resource hog.

Archived