Sea Princess 2/2/2010 to 3/3/2010

Seatraveler60

Hi: We are flying to EZE to cruise on the Sea Princess. I am looking for the port name for Buenos Aires and what is the normal cab time to the ship?

Second, we like tp play Pinochile, hence we are lookig for a few players taking the same cruise indicated above. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks in advance. Ray

Hi: We are flying to EZE to cruise on the Sea Princess. I am looking for the port name for Buenos Aires and what is the normal cab time to the ship?

Second, we like tp play Pinochile, hence we are lookig for a few players taking the same cruise indicated above. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks in advance. Ray

You'll want to check out the Roll Call for part two of your question. Seems like it was around 30 minutes or so from the BA airport to the port, but I could be wrong - we stayed there for a couple of nights before the cruise - great city.

Roll call section is a bit further down in the list.

Archived