August 14th new carnival magic sailing out of barcelona spain for 12 days anyone goin

DLPM6545

Hi, I am looking into sailing with Carnival from Barcelona Spain on August 14th 2011.. has anyone done this before? Im pretty excited I will be bringing 2 of my kids this time instead of 3 one cant go.. but I would love to hear from anyone who has done this before and if anyone is going ... I know this is a long time away but its going to take me this long to save for it. the plane tickets are more then the cruise.. but I probably will still do it... thanks for any input.. :p

The Magic is a new ship that hasn't even launched yet, so no. No one has ever done it before. You'll have to wait until the first reviews come in.

The first 12 day cruise out of Barcelona is scheduled for May 10, 2010. So sometime soon after May 22nd, when it returns, look for a review and you'll get the scoop.

Hi, I am looking into sailing with Carnival from Barcelona Spain on August 14th 2011.. has anyone done this before? Im pretty excited I will be bringing 2 of my kids this time instead of 3 one cant go.. but I would love to hear from anyone who has done this before and if anyone is going ... I know this is a long time away but its going to take me this long to save for it. the plane tickets are more then the cruise.. but I probably will still do it... thanks for any input.. :p

Here is the roll call for your sailing..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1125055

Archived