Galveston Buying Question

T2C

Staying at Hotel Galvez, where's the closest place I can buy things like hairspray, sun protection lotion and things like that so I don't have to use luggage space when flying down? Thanks everyone

you are going to love the Galvez......its one of my favorites,top five.There is also a walmart just down the road,just ask everyone knows walmart.I'm jealous,but I will be back,have a great time.

Kimberley

you are going to love the Galvez......its one of my favorites,top five.There is also a walmart just down the road,just ask everyone knows walmart.I'm jealous,but I will be back,have a great time.

Kimberley

Kimberley, thank you and also, is the Walmart on the island or before? Just so I know if I should have the driver stop there before getting to the hotel or not. Thanks

Well I guess you got your answer......I have to say its one of the busiest walmarts I have ever seen.:eek:Make sure you have a night cap at the bar in the Galvez.I just love this hotel,it brings back the ambiance of times past.You will LOVE IT!!!!!

Kimberley

There is also a CVS at 25th and Broadway towards downtown which is about same as distance as Walgreens on Seawall..

Also a second Walgreens and second CVS at Ave S and 61st street.

Certainly the Walmart on Seawall out past 61st for all your needs!

Archived