Massages in Acapulco

franahan

Does anyone know of a good place to get a massage in Acapulco. We will be there in October before we board the Coral Princess for a Panama Canal cruise. We always enjoy massages when we cruise and have found the often they are more reasonably priced on shore than on board the ship.

Thanks for any info you have,

Fran

My experience and observation when visiting Acapulco over the years is that good massages are pretty much non-existent except at one or two of the high-end resort hotels - prices charged which may be the same or more expensive than you pay for a massage back home. There are men/women walking the beach with coconut oil (often with impurities) who offer massages to people lounging about and I've had a couple of massages that way - and regretted it. I was sore and uncomfortable afterwards because the persons didn't know what they were doing and the oils badly irritated my skin after rubbed in.

http://www.raintreevacationclub.com/GetWebActivitiesListScreen.event?catg=LEISURE&act=SPA&fac=115

liz got marred here with eddie fisher as best man..later to come true..

many stars stayed here in the 50's...now a timeshare...so get clear price for massage...it is 10 dollar cab ride to get there...then have nice lunch with view of bay...:)

Archived