Navigator 5 night Dinner Menu

It was absolutely great! The weather was perfect, the ship is beautiful, the food was good- I honestly do not have any complaints whatsoever.

There have been a lot of harsh criticisms of the Navigator recently, but I had a great time.

We visited Haiti on Monday, and if you are stopping there, I wouldn't discourage anyone from doing so. Almost everyone got off, the people we talked to were all happy we were there, and if I was going on another cruise next week, I would get off again.

Have a wonderful time!

we're headed out on the 30th and CAN'T WAIT..

I'm planning on posting menu's and compasses as soon as we get back for our 5nt trip (Labadee & Ocho Rios).. I couldn't get any sent to me when I requested them, so I'm hoping I can help some other folks out!

I'm planning on posting menu's and compasses as soon as we get back for our 5nt trip (Labadee & Ocho Rios).. I couldn't get any sent to me when I requested them, so I'm hoping I can help some other folks out!

That would be outstanding! Would love to hear your experiences onboard. We sail on the Navigator on March 8 and I've been reading anything I can about her. First time on the Voyager class. Have sailed on the Freedom class though so I think I have an idea (mostly) on what to expect. Looking forward to your posts!

That would great -- I'm on the Nav. 2/13 w/ same itinarary. Enjoy your cruise!

I was on the Navigator last year and had a FANTASTIC time...I am still dreaming of Jamaica, loved that island. It is a great ship, great crew, hope you have an amazing time. If you get the chance go up to the Viking Lounge and see if DJ is still bartending there. He took real good care of us! Highly recommend spending some time up there. HAVE FUN

Archived