Mazatlan Frank Tours question

ajknightfan

We were looking at booking a tour with him and have 2 options. Doing the normal City Tour with other people or book a private one for just the two of us. The appeal of that is the ability to skip or add things we'd both care about that might not be on the regular tour. (For example, just based on the website description, we would not really be into the golf course.)

So I am looking for opinions on your Frank tour and what you saw/skipped/loved/hated.

Thanks!

I share a private tour with another couple in December. Frank was wonderful and altered the tour with things that we all agreed upon that we wanted to see and do, he had no problem with that. The tour of Mazatlan was wonderful and his english is perfect. We especially liked old Matzatlan and he took us to a wonderful restaurant on the beach. He also took us to 2 off the path shops, one sold leather masks and the other was a fabulous jewelry shop. He always asked first if we wanted to go there before taking us. You will have a great time with Frank.

A must see is the Cathedral regardless of what religion you may be but I'm sure Frank will suggest that. Tony's on the Beach will be the place he will take you to lunch, food is great! Put your trust in Frank because he is the best and most of all have fun and enjoy all the sights!:)

I booked a tour with him about six months in advance. Because no one else had made reservations yet for that day he let me "build" the schedule. Three other couples joined up with us and it was great. I'd pass on the RIU resort thing, but anything else with Frank would be just fine. Send him an e-mail and tell him what you want, he'll respond promptly.

definitely check with Frank now because, even though he has many tours listed on his website, if someone else has already put down deposits on tours for your arrival date you may only have options to join those tours. He is great. We did his all day city tour. There were about 10 or so people in the van and it really was wonderful.

Archived