cannot book in carnival website

Shay13

Hello,

I cannot book my cruise in the carnival website, I am getting an error code : 9000.

Do anyone know what happen ?

And maybe is it better to book the cruise in another website selling cruises ? If you know a good website, please can you recommend it to me.

Thanks

Try a different computer. I cannot book on my work computer or my desktop at home, but my laptap will let me. I have no idea why, but when Carnival upgraded their site around the new year, I suddenly couldn't get past the itenerary page.

Hello,

I cannot book my cruise in the carnival website, I am getting an error code : 9000.

And maybe is it better to book the cruise in another website selling cruises ? If you know a good website, please can you recommend it to me.

Thanks

We're not allowed to discuss TAs, physical or online, here.

If I were you I'd call Carnival at their primary number and explain the issue. It may be a problem with a previously added email or physical address no longer being valid...

Best of luck!

:)

Check your card online to see if the payment went thru...a error 9000 means you pry have to booking but there was a error in creating a booking number...call the Carnival main line and ask them if the booking went thru...give last name or a phone number. good luck:D

Hello,

Thanks

IMO you'd be better off calling and booking anyway, with deckplan in front of you, as (1) you do not see all the available cabin locations on-line and therefore can probably get a better cabin selection/location, and (2) the agent may be able to point out booking options/promos that you may not be aware of. ken

Archived